Complain to people who take more than MRP in this way

Complain to people who take more than MRP in this way – Those who take more money than MRP will be complained of Rs 5 lakh fine and 2 years in jail,Latest News, jobs Updates, Technology Tips and General Information Updates, remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post.

Although today's time is digital, there is a continuous complaint of taking more than MRP in all places. It is said that the Government has come into the Ax. The Consumer Ministry has prepared a new proposal to resolve this punitive work. If he is charged more than MRP, he will be fined five lakh rupees along with two years of imprisonment. The complaints are increasing in the present time, so the central government is going to improve it. According to a senior official of the Consumer Ministry, in the current situation, the provision of punishment and penalties is very low.

Research will be done in the Legal Metrology Act: Last month it was discussed at the advisory committee meeting of the ministry. The meeting agreed that the penalty and punishment would be increased. Within it, the Ministry has proposed to take strict action against the people who are being charged for MRP, the Act 36 of the Legal Metrology Act is amended.

How fine is it now?: Now, on the first mistake, the fine amounted to Rs. 25000. Now it has been revised. Now it is proposed to increase the penalty to Rs. 100,000, while the second mistake, the amount of penalty was Rs 50,000 but now it can be changed to Rs. 2,50,000. Propose When it is a fine of just Rs 100,000 on the third mistake. Which is now proposed to be changed to Rs 5,00,000.

Punishment will also be increased: Taking more than this amount of MRP was given only one year's sentence. But now there is a proposal to be punished for 1 to 2 years. From July 1, 2017 to March 22, 2018, 640 complaints have been received against the Consumer Ministry in 8 months. According to the Central Government, people know that the cost is charged more than the price, but due to lack of awareness, people do not know where the complaint is lodged due to such a case, but there are few people who complain about the habit.

Find out where and how to complain:
Toll free number 1800-11-4000 can make a complaint by calling.

You can also report a complaint through the message. You can give full information on +91 81300 09809.

You can also register an online complaint, by going to This web side is from the Consumer Ministry. – Source by Google.

Thanks for visit this useful Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post